Rainy day got you down? Don’t worry, there is plenty to do right here in Lake Charles even when the weather is not so nice.
- A personal rainy day favorite of mine is bowling at Petro Bowl. Which is always fun for the whole family.
- Been wanting to catch that new blockbuster? Now’s your chance at Cinemark Movie Bistro or Cinemark 348.
- A rainy day is a perfect time to head over to a local restaurant and enjoy an amazing meal. Check out our Top 20 Local Favorite's Restaurants for some foodie inspiration. Maybe spend some time with a cup of coffee/tea and a good book.
- It doesn’t have to be sunny to enjoy one of our various museums in the area.
- If singing is your thing then head on over to Crystals, Frosty Factory, or The Lone Wolf for their karaoke nights.
- You can also visit one of our lavish casinos while waiting out the rain. Maybe treat yourself to a spa treatment.
- Feel like doing some shopping? Check out some of our local businesses and there’s always the Prien Lake Mall.
- Have kids? Try Press Start, a video game center, Altitude, an indoor trampoline park, or Skate City, a skating rink. For an outdoors experience but under a roof, Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point is perfect!
- Checking out the local art galleries is always fun with their rotating exhibits there is always something new to see!
- If you’re craving a puzzle, test your skills at Bayou Escape Rooms or Escape Room Louisiana.
So grab your umbrella and head out on a Lake Charles rainy day adventure. Be sure to use #VisitLakeCharles so we can see how much fun you had!