Come pick up your FREE tree at Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point to use in the contest.
You can pick up your tree and register during normal business hours between November 1 – November 21, 2017 at Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point, 2740 Ruth St., Sulphur. Hours of operation are 8:30a.m. – 5p.m. Monday-Friday & 8:30a.m. – 4p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Bring your decorated tree to the Brimstone Museum/Henning Cultural Center on Friday, December 8 between 2pm-4:30 pm.
Criteria for Judging Mini-Christmas Trees:
1. Entrants may decorate the trees in any way they like, projecting their creativity and reflecting their version of the Christmas spirit. No offensive decorations allowed. Decorations may be handmade or purchased.
2. No electricity will be provided for display. If lighted, must be battery operated lights only.
3. Entries are limited to one tree per family.
4. The Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point/Southwest Louisiana CVB are not liable for any damage or loss that may occur to any entry due to participation or while being transported, displayed and/or stored, etc.
1. You can pick up your tree and register during normal business hours between Wednesday, November 1st and Tuesday, November 21 at Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point, 2740 Ruth St., Sulphur. (Mon-Fri 8:30a.m.-5p.m., Sat-Sun 8:30a.m.-4p.m.)
2. Trees must be delivered to the Brimstone Museum/Henning Cultural Center, 923 S. Ruth St., Friday, December 8, 2017 between 2-4:30p.m. Trees must come decorated. Entrants will have from 4:30—5p.m. to do last minute arranging.
3. Judging will take place on Saturday, December 9 with awards presentation on Saturday, December 9 at Noon.
4. Trees will be on display from Saturday, December 9 – Tuesday, December 26 at the Brimstone Museum/Henning Cultural Center.
5. Tree decor must be picked up between Wednesday, December 27 and Friday, December 29 between 9a.m.-5p.m. at the Brimstone Museum. Any décor still on trees after 5p.m. on Friday, December 29, 2017 will be discarded.