Photography at Creole Nature Trail
The Creole Nature Trail All-American Road is a photographer’s dream just waiting to be lived. Whether you favor panoramas or close-ups, you’ll discover an immense range of opportunities and vantage points.
- Vast stretches of undisturbed marsh and prairie.
- Miles of natural Gulf beaches, loaded with shells, and the ever-changing Gulf of Mexico.
- Colorful neo-tropical birds, graceful waders, ducks and geese of every description.
- Alligators — from newly hatched in the spring, to large gators who have been in these parts for years.
- Pelicans and Porpoises in the Calcasieu Ship Channel are best viewed while crossing via the Cameron Ferry.
Share your photos with