The 2016 GATOR GRAND PRIX--"Drivers...Start Your Engines!"
This year's race has morphed into a grand prix course design and includes both indoor and outdoor elements. We've moved the race to the Burton Coliseum! The "Gator Pit" area will be located on the East side of the Burton Coliseum, but most of the action will be indoors.
Gates Open at: 8:00 AM
Stock Division at 9:00 AM
Open Division at 1:30 PM
Remember, 100% of the Gate Receipts are being donated to our Local Veterans, so please come pack the house and show them how much you appreciate them.
Two Racing Divisions:
- Stock Division
- Open Division
- Addition of 'Safe Zones' for Teams to use in case of a Kart breakdown
- Larger Pit Area for Teams
- Improved Pit Entrance/Exit
- Better viewing area for Spectators
- Slightly longer Race Course
For more event info, visit http://www.gatorgrandprix.com/
More details coming soon!