The Music Museum of SWLA presents a special concert showcase at Sloppy's Downtown on Saturday, May 27. An eclectic lineup of musicians will perform their original compositions in celebration of the Lake Area's rich musical heritage, with proceeds supporting the Music Museum. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- 6:30-7:30 - Paul Dufrene of Platter Playlists will be spinning some classic Goldband records and other Louisiana favorites
- 7:30-8:30 - Nee de Traditionne (Cajun) pay tribute to the songs of Iry Lejeune
- 8:30-9:00 - Dorian Phibian (psych pop)
- 9:00-9:30 - Brittany Pfantz w/ Ron Muniz (folk pop)
- 9:30-10:15 - Inner Gee (reggae)
- 10:15-11:00 - Kory Lambert and friends (folk/Americana)
- 11:00-12:30 - Sinners (country, soul, rock and roll)
The Music Museum of SWLA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with roots in Lake Charles, and its aim is simple - to celebrate the music of our rich cultural region, both past and present.
For more information, visit Music Museum of SWLA on Facebook or email musicmuseumSWLA@gmail.com.
P.S. Sloppys has amazing food, come hungry and ready to dance.