It's that time again! Get your training schedules out and start preparing for the one and only Swamp Stomp Half Marathon 2018! The race course will meander along the beautiful lakefront, and through our charming downtown, garden, and historic districts in Lake Charles.
This year, LAR is happy to announce that we are giving out quarter-zip jackets to all Swamp Stomp finishers. Also, we will be providing t-shirts to all pre-registered participants! You must register by November 13, 2018, to guarantee that your jacket will be waiting for you when you cross the finish line and that you will have a t-shirt at packet pick-up. So hurry and sign up!
Like last year, there will be plenty of water stops and port-a-johns along the course, plus food and beverages following the race. We're looking forward to seeing you and having your support!
Event Details and Schedule
- The race will begin at 7 am on Saturday, December 8, 2018. Please arrive at the start between 6 and 6:30 am.
- The race will start and finish at the Police Jury parking lot on Lakeshore Drive.
- Packet pickup will be Friday, December 7 at Southern Bicycle Store located on Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles.
- If you are not able to make it by to get your packet, we will have them at the start of the race.
AWARDS: We'll be giving awards to the top 3 male and top 3 female in each of the following age groups:
- AGE GROUPS: 1-14, 15-19, 20-29, 29-30, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ .