It’s time for The Dirtiest Party in Town! Once again, Nissan of Lake Charles and 171 Chrysler Dodge Jeep are showcasing their support for health and wellness within our community by sponsoring the Lake Area’s 6th annual Realliety Challenge obstacle course/mud run. The April 8th event will be held at the prestigious Chennault International Airport, located at 3650 Senator J. Bennett Johnson Ave in Lake Charles, La. Participants ages 13 and up will be faced with approximately 3.5 miles of obstacles created to parallel military training conditions, including running, crawling, climbing, jumping and balancing. There will also be a FREE mini kid’s course for children 12 and under. Do not miss your chance to BE a Warrior for a day, to run WITH a Warrior or to run FOR a Warrior! Representatives from the US National Guard and the U.S. Marine Corps will be on-site to cheer you on.
- No refunds will be issued if event must be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- Every effort will be made to host the event the following day.
- Gates will open at 7 a.m with the first wave beginning at 8 a.m.
- There will be a $5 parking fee per vehicle. Cash only.
- No outside ice chest or outside beverages allowed.
- Food and drinks available for purchase.
- Adult beverages available for purchase to participants 21 years of age or older. ID required!
- Spectators are allowed entry into the event at no additional cost.
- Several obstacles will be visible but spectators are not allowed to roam the course.
- Photographers will be stationed along the course. Photos will be available for purchase.
- Military discount available with valid ID. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Discounted rates apply to teams of 25 or more people. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for team sign-up procedures.