Registration Deadline is Nov. 18
• Your house must be made from a traditional gingerbread base. Trimmings are limited only by your imagination.
• The base size should be no more than 6 ft. in length and no more than 2 ½ ft. wide (Please specify an approximate size of base frame for display.)
• The bureau will receive completed Gingerbread Houses for display Friday, December 2, 2016 from 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. at the Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point.
• Judging will be based on theme, originality and construction. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards will be presented December 3, 2016 by Gumbeaux Gator at the Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point.
• Houses will remain on display at Adventure Point throughout the month of December. People Choice Awards will be given on Tuesday, December 27. Once the display has concluded, the houses must be picked up by Wednesday, December 28, 2016.
• For more information, contact the Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau (337) 436-9588 or 1-800-456-SWLA.
|Amateur||Professional||Schools / Groups|
|Children (age 5-11)||Chefs||Pre-School & Kindergarten|
|Teens (age 12-17)||Restaurants||Elementary (Grades 1-5)|
|Adults (18yrs & older)||Bakeries||Middle School (Grades 6-8)|
|High School (Grades 9-12)|
|Club / Organizations|