Alligator Park is open from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM daily.
Just north of Starks off of Hwy 109 is a peaceful little destination known as Alligator Park. Located off LA 109, the park has a new, climate-controlled pavilion; a new fishing pier; RV spots with new power boxes; a restroom and shower facilities and a new parking area.The park also features camper and tent camp sites, a boat launch, picnic tables and a wonderful fishing bridge.
Address: 5316 Alligator Park Rd, Starks, LA
- Boat Launch: Alligator Park has a public boat launch into Old River Slough, which is a tributary of the Sabine River.
- Camping: This park has tent camp sites and eight (8) RV camper sites with electricity available. A dump station is also available for RV campers. For rental information, please refer to the Alligator Park rates and regulations page here.
- Pavilion: A pavilion is available at Alligator Park to rent for various activities such as family reunions, receptions, parties, etc. The pavilion has air conditioning and heating, (10) 8-foot folding tables, 60 chairs, refrigerator, microwave and stove. It measures 74'x29' (2,146 square ft) and accommodates approximately 140 people. For rental information, please refer to the Alligator Park rates and regulation page here. Please Note: This pavilion must be reserved in person at the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Facility Management Office on the 4th Floor at 901 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Picnic: Picnic tables are spread throughout the park.
- Public Restroom with showers are available.
For questions regarding Parish Parks or pavilion availability, please call (337) 721-3540, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
No commercial or fundraising activities are allowed at these facilities.
Users of these facilities are responsible for cleanup.