Is your idea of fun racing across the waves to your favorite fishing spot and landing that trophy speck or redfish? Then Calcasieu Point Landing is where you need to be. Gateway to some of the best inland saltwater fishing in Southwest Louisiana, Calcasieu Point is your launching point for exciting outdoor fun.
3955 Henry Pugh Rd, Lake Charles, LA
Calcasieu Point Landing is open from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM daily.
- Boat Launch: Calcasieu Point Landing has a three-lane public boat ramp which allows access to the Industrial and Intracoastal Canals. These canals are adjacent to nearby Turner's Bay and Big Lake.
- Industrial Canal fishing pier: Offering you access to the same great fishing as from the bank, the fishing pier adds the extra amenity of an open-air pavilion that is the perfect place to have a picnic or get out of the sun for a bit.
- Facilities: A full-service store is located at the park which offers snacks, beverages, ice, etc. and live bait when available. Store hours are seasonal. There is also a brand new amphitheater, covered pavilion and shade sails, which makes Calcasieu Point a perfect spot to host fishing tournaments. There are brand new restrooms for the public's convenience as well.
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Access Type: Access to industrial and intracoastal canals adjacent to Turner's Bay and Calcasieu Lake
- Type of fish typically caught near this launch: redfish, specks, flounder, black drum.
For more information about Calcasieu Point, please contact our Facilities Management staff at 721-3540, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM or contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.