Known by locals as the place to crab and fish, Intracoastal Park offers sportsmen and families a great destination. The park features a number of amenities including pavilions, camper and tent camp sites, two boat launches, picnic tables with barbeque pits and a playground for the kids.
7955 Intracoastal Park Rd, Sulphur, LA
Intracoastal Park is open from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM daily.
• Boat Launch: Two boat launches are available at the Intracoastal Park allowing access to the Intracoastal Waterway. Both launches have wharves attached.
• Camping: This park has tent camp sites and twenty-eight (28) RV camper sites with electricity available. RV camper sites with electricity offer both 50 amp service and 30 amp service. A dump station is available for RV campers. For rental information, please refer to the Intracoastal Park rates and regulations page here.
• Pavilion: Intracoastal Park has an open air pavilion with electricity that is available to rent for various activities. For rental information, please refer to the Intracoastal Park rates and regulations page here.
Please Note: This pavilion must be reserved in person at the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Facility Management Office on the 4th floor at 901 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
An open air pavilion without electricity is also available for public use. There is no rental charge for this pavilion and reservations are not required. Use of this facility is on a first come, first serve basis.
• Picnic: Picnic areas are spread throughout the park with BBQ pits.
• Public Restrooms with showers are available.
• Recreations: A playground center with many fun features is located within the park.
For questions regarding Parish Parks or pavilion availability, please call (337) 721-3540, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM or contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No commercial or fundraising activities are allowed at these facilities.
Users of these facilities are responsible for cleanup.