Brackish water. Canoe / kayak access via a concrete ramp. Access to Prien Lake; Type of fish typically caught near this launch: croaker, redfish, specks, flounder, black drum.
Enjoy the sun and fun at Isreal LaFleur Park. Park goers can partake in all the typical sandy fun in a family friendly environment. Other amenities include an outdoor pavilion, boat launch and picnic tables.
***Isreal LeFleur Park boat and kayak launches re-opened December 2015. The beach will remain closed until further notice. Please visit www.cppj.net for updates.***
2937 Kiwanis Dr., Lake Charles, LA
Isreal LaFleur Park is open from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM daily.
• Boat Launch: Isreal LaFleur (210) Park has a public boat launch located on the north side of I-210. Follow the road underneath the bridge.
• Pavilion: An open air pavilion is available for public use. There is no rental charge for this pavilion and reservations are not required. Use of this facility is on a first come, first serve basis.
• Picnic: Picnic tables are spread throughout the beach area. There are two picnic areas available as well.
• Public Restrooms are available.
• Parking: Parking is available at both beach and boat launch areas. No overnight camping or parking is allowed.
• All animals are prohibited from Isreal LaFleur (210) Beach. A dog training area has been created South of the boat launch and is designated with signage.
For questions regarding Parish Parks or the pavilion availability, please call (337) 721-3540, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
No commercial or fundraising activities are allowed at these facilities.
Users of these facilities are responsible for cleanup.