Congratulations to the winners of the Mardi Gras Shoebox Float contest!
- Remi Mabou, Louisiana Culture (174 votes)
- Violet Wynn, Krewe of Holly Beach Seafood (163 votes)
- Adele Domaingue (146 votes)
- Float must be constructed using a traditional cardboard shoebox.
- All entries should be appropriate for a family audience.
- Must submit one (1) image of float for online voting.
- When submitting an image for the promotion, you are giving Visit Lake Charles permission to reshare and reuse the image for the contest and promotional purposes.
- Contest entries must be submitted online by Jan. 31, 2022, 11:59 pm.
- Public online voting will take place from February 1, 2022 to noon on February 22, 2022.
- Each IP address is allowed to place only one vote per entry.
- Awards will be announced on March 1, 2022.
- We reserve the right to edit photos and exclude any submissions that do not meet our guidelines or feature content not aligned with our mission to promote tourism.
- For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
at (337) 502-4351 or
- 1st Place: Certificate, King Cake, $50
- 2nd Place: Certificate, King Cake, $25
- 3rd Place: Certificate & King Cake