Search
Go
>
>
>
>
>
>
Back

Cash & Carry Building

Lake Charles

Back
The Cash & Carry building is a faithfully restored 9,600 foot warehouse built in the 1930’s to house what has been described as “the Sam’s Club” for small grocery businesses where wholesale goods and products were sold. It was also opened for retail consumers before it was abandoned. In 2009, the Louisiana Trust for Historical Preservation bestowed the 2009 Honor Award as a Special Award for its preservation.