Opened in July 2016, Crying Eagle Brewing Company is a craft brewery with a unique vision, located in Calcasieu Parish.
The 4,000 square foot taproom features plenty of comfortable indoor seating made for sampling our rotating line of beers you won’t be able to get anywhere else. Step outside to the beer garden to relax and enjoy Louisiana’s beautiful outdoors while playing a game of washers or cornhole. Before the day is done, make sure you fill a growler to go!
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11 AM - 9 PM (bar only)
Tuesday - Thursday: 11 AM - 10 PM
Friday - Saturday: 11 AM - 11 PM
Great for Kids:
Rainy Day Activity:
Brews & Spirits Trail:
Patio/Outdoor Dining Available:
Indoor Dining Available:
Live Music Offered:
Open For Business:
Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
In an effort to better protect you and our team we will be making a few adjustments in the taproom
- We will be opening a second bar upstairs to reduce congestion when ordering. We ask that you please do not crowd the bars.
- we kindly request that you wear a mask when you are not sitting down to eat or drink, especially when ordering or waiting in line.
- we will be using plastic cups instead of glass
- we will be reducing our indoor occupancy and blocking off more tables near the bar and bistro where lines typically form.
- all of our employees will continue to wear masks
We know these conditions are not ideal, but it's not forever. Help us flatten the curve by wearing a mask and social distancing!