Are you planning a road trip down the Creole Nature Trail? Well, you should! “Louisiana’s Outback” is full of gators, wildlife, and natural wonders that the whole family will enjoy. Here are ten things you should remember to bring on your journey to ensure you have an amazing and worry free time.
2. Sunscreen and insect repellant – No one likes to get burned or bitten.
5. Binoculars – To be able to watch the wildlife or go birding without spooking them.
6. Beach supplies – Towels, bathing suit, sand bucket and shovel, etc.
7. First aid kit – Never hurts to be prepared.
8. Road trip playlist – Make sure to have at least a few Louisiana songs on there to get you in the spirit.
10. And most importantly…the whole family! The trail is an adventure everyone can enjoy – young and the young at heart.
So grab all of your gear and your sense of adventure then head on over to the Creole Nature Trail for a day to remember. Tag your wild journey with #CreoleNatureTrail