Are you planning a road trip down the Creole Nature Trail? Well, you should! “Louisiana’s Outback” is full of gators, wildlife, and natural wonders that the whole family will enjoy. Here are ten things you should remember to bring on your journey to ensure you have an amazing and worry free time.
2. Sunscreen and insect repellent – No one likes to get burned or bitten.
3. Bottles of water and snacks – Never know when you might feel the need to have a picnic! There are also some restaurants to stop and eat at along the way. Boudin or cracklins are always an option.
5. Binoculars – To be able to watch the wildlife or go birding without spooking them.
6. Beach supplies – Towels, bathing suit, sand bucket, and shovel, etc.
7. First aid kit – Never hurts to be prepared.
8. Road trip playlist – Make sure to have at least a few Louisiana songs on there to get you in the spirit.
10. And most importantly…the whole family! The trail is an adventure everyone can enjoy – young and the young at heart.
So grab all of your gear and your sense of adventure then head on over to the Creole Nature Trail for a day to remember. Tag your wild journey with #CreoleNatureTrail